Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Braces

I have a huge problem when we talk about teeth. Yeah, for long time ago I have the teeth problem which they called as gigi berlapis and I try hard to have the beautiful teeth. Now I think it's going to be real. I'm really happy because I could feel better to have the beautiful teeth. Today I went to dental to ask about cost and date of treatment done to me. Guess what, doctor said that I will done it tomorrow and I'm so excited.But I knew the risk that when I have it, I have the high potential to have gigi reput not than my age.If take a good care of teeth, it going to be okay i think. hihihihihi. Just wish me luck because I really need it. THANK guys who really support me. Love yaaa...

p/s : I will paste my picture after treatment.
Don't worry =>

No comments:

Post a Comment