Sunday, May 2, 2010

confused, who really i am

Actually I don't know what actually happened to me lately. I try to stay away from my friends but I don't know why. Is that something wrong with me??? arggghhhh.. I'm so confused. I want to be with them but I don't why I'm acting like this. Preferred to being alone and talk not much like I'm before. I'm a talkative person but now seem not who really I am.. What had happened to me until I becoming someone like this?? Am i doing something wrong or am I seem not suit for them anymore?? Am I so stupid to be with them?? Sometimes, I think it is but I'm not sure. They really nice to me and I love them. Now, it still the same but I seem like to stay away from them. I miss you all but I don't know what happen to me. I'm sorry my beloved friends. Not because I don't want to be your friends but now I think I need to think and being alone for a little times. Sorry dear....

2 comments:

  1. tak pe. take your time. i pun sometimes feels like this. now i know why you're acting like you are right now. hope everything will stay good between us. maybe the distance will makes the heart grow fonder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhee.. actually I dont think that anyone will read my blog.. hhuu.. nway, thx hill.. we're ok.. but maybe I need time to fit with it.

    ReplyDelete