Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Beijing Plan & Plan & Plan

Assalamualaikum!

Entry today regarding our plan ( Me & my friend ) to go Beijing but that would be next year!

We plan to go on Dec 2013 since my friend, Fira want to celebrate her birthday there! Her birthday date is 16/12/1990 so we need to be there before 16 Dec 2013!

Our plan is to be there for a week ( 7 days) and we want to make it as a backpacker style without taking any tour or travel agent. Everything we handle by ourself!

Eventhough we still have 1 year to study all the way there include places to visit and the subway ( transport ), but I can't stop thinking about it. It make me very excited!

I viewed the flight ticket from AA and it cost us Rm 933 per person for return! It still considered cheap but we did not buy the ticket yet since we are waiting for MATTA FAIR on 15-17 March 2013 in PWTC.

So, I plan all the budget and places to vsit include the hotel we'll going to stay. It's all under control.

Horefully everything goes well!!

Here some research I did :

1st Photo : Flight ticket from AA
2nd Photo : Subway Map
3rd Photo : Photos of Hotel condition in Beijing
4rd & 5th Photos : Own budget & itenerary









No comments:

Post a Comment