Friday, October 22, 2010

Feeling Bad

Today October 22, I finished my clinical practice in Malacca for 5 weeks! Really sad to leave all my friends here and I'm gonna miss all my therapist and also Ayah Mat! I love him like my own dad! I want to come here again to see them! They'll always be in my heart! But then, my sis called me and asked for help! But I just can't help her. I have paper on Monday while she asking me to help her on Sunday! It hard for me coz I don't want the same thing happened to me which I need to repeat my paper! How ah?? I really feel bad do this to her but I have no choices! I'm sorry sis! I really want to help you but I just can't! I'm still thinking to help you! See lah how.. If I read all the things I need to read for the paper on Monday then I'll help you! She asked me to help her move from her house at Damansara to other house at Bangsar. I really want to help but what can I do?? Plz someone calm me down from this feeling? Feel so bad to her. Mum, what should I do? Seriously I don't know what to do! If I'm not helping you, who else?? Sis, I'll try my best to help you! I'm sorry if I couldn't help you but I'm trying! 


I LOVE YOU SIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment