Sunday, October 24, 2010

Psychosocial

Tomorrow I got psychosocial paper which I really need to study today. So last night I made alarm around 5 am and guess what? I woke up at 10 am. How come this happened but that ok lah coz it come from my mistake lah! So, I woke up then ON my laptop and Facebook. Then, went to toilet to take a shower. After that, I start to study but many things like to avoid me from studying. Playing with facebook plus studying seriously make me read nothing! So, I try to overcome it and keep studying only. So, it's work. Then I finished one topic and move to other topics. Shah post on her wall to ask about lunch and I say yes! Then, Maz and I went to cafe and ate while I got nasi kerabu already. After ate, went to my room and start to study. But my stomach is really full then cannot study meyh! So, take a nap from 2 pm till 4 pm. It not a nap actually! haiishh! Now, woke up then wish to continue to study but then, old people said : 'don't studied after asar' then now, cannt study. Tonight need to struggle and sleep late! Paper will be at 2.15 pm and morning, it a chance to study a little bit! Wish me luck buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment