Saturday, October 23, 2010

Many things happened in just one day

On 11st June, I went out with my old friends that are Izzah and Iffah which we haven seen for almost 5 years! I took my boy over his house (where, very close to mine) and then went to Tumpat to take my friends and we were planning to go to KBmall ( Where else we can go here, hhee). It just about 11 a.m then we straighted away to our destination. Reach there, we went to Secret Recipe first because they wanted to eat the Chocolate Indulgent cake and I ate nothing. I don't think my stomach will accepted those kind of food early morning.Besides, I ate nothing before. Actually I waited for 12 pm so that the Mc Donald will got their lunch time offer and it pretty cheap. hhee.. So, 12 pm, we went to Mc Donald and have our lunch there. Like always, I ate Spicy Chicken Mc Deluxe and my boy ate Mc chicken while my old friends ate Bubur Ayam Mc Donald. It kind a cool thing to do with them since we just see each other. Actually this post happened on June but I feel like wanna share tonight. What can I do.. hhee.. Love You Izzah plus Iffah!!! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment