Saturday, August 4, 2012

Balik kampong!

Assalamualaikum.

Now I'm waiting for my flight AK 5280 to go back home! So excited since I'm not going back for almost 2 months already. 

Just now, I left my home around 5 am and catched the SkyBus at 5:35 am. Reached here at 6:30 am and went for the solat subuh. 

After that, immediately check in so that I'm not missing my flight. Alhamdulillah. Need to wait at the P9 gate and my flight is at 8 am. 1 more hour to go. Waiting and waiting. 


Infront of me got 2 mat saleh keep reading their books. Impressed. Even they a little bit old as I can called them granny, but yet still reading some novels and journal. 

Feel very sleepy. Mission, back home and have a quality sleep. Keep thinking about sleep. 

Forgot to share , last night I bought Kinohimitsu. Very expensive but then I bought it already. Need to drink everyday. Plus, I need to maintain drinking it. We will see is there any changes or not. Keep hoping for changes since I bought it bery expensive.

Last, I think need to sleep on the coach. Feel sleepy. Cannot stand anymore. Keep writting dila. At least, can divert your mind from being so sleepy. 

But hey! I can't! Just sleep until they call you to depart. 

Bubai and see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment