Thursday, August 2, 2012

Kinohimitsu

Assalamualaikum.

Yesterday my housemate told me regarding Kinohimitsu for body supplement. I'm so excited to it since I'm looking for supplement either. But for me it really expensive and I need to maintain it every month. They told me I need to drink the supplement everyday for the first 6 days and then alternately every 3 days. So, I calculate and it's around 1 box for a month since in a box consist of 10 bottles. 1 box is around Rm 149.90 at Watson.

Just now, my friend, Umi told me that Caring Farmasi is having a sale for Kinohimitsu and it's actually quite cheap. Buy 2 FREE 1. So, the price is Rm 247 for 3 boxes that equal to 30 bottles and can last for 2 months and a half. It's very cheap right? But still after finish it, I need to maintain and need to buy for every month.

For me, just one question come out which is, ' Can I afford it to maintain every month?' Rm 149.90 every month. I just need to think more about it since I just worried it's not worth it. If it can give good or great effect after I use, I think shouldn't be a problem but if there is the different thing happen, then what should I do?

Back to what I'm thinking, I ask few people and they suggested me to drink Innershine or Kinohimitsu or NH Collaplus. Still thinking but my mind just want me to try the Kinohimitsu. Still don't know why.

Anyone has the testimony for three of this product??

I will decide tomorrow then I'll bring it up here so I can spot the difference after I used it for a month. Maybe I'll updated my changes every week or day or second... Hahahahhahhahahhaha...


Wish the best thing happen to me because I'm looking forward what it the best for me!

Assalamualaikum and  Bubai!

No comments:

Post a Comment