Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fever plus runny nose

Assalamualaikum and good morning.

Last night I felt like something goes wrong. I got runny nose and my throat not feel so good. If I wanna talk also feel like something inside and it's really hurt. I can stand woth it. Today i feel like I'm hoing to get fever. Straight away went to see the ER Doctor in SDMC. It getting worst! Hopefully nothing goes wrong.

I got 10 patients today. One patient done already starting from 8 am - 9 am. Now waiting for my second patient at 9 am. Feel very sick. Plus my second patient is a peads patient. 5 months old. Worried if I let this boy infected by me. Hopefully the parents cancel appointment today.

Still waiting for the ER Doctor. Too many patients here. Need to wait. My nose getting worst and I can't even open my eyes. My head feel so painful like something just knocked my head. How long I need to wait because I can't wait anymore. I need medication to let it down.

When actually my turn???

No comments:

Post a Comment