Saturday, August 18, 2012

Raya oohh Raya

Assalamualaikum.

Alhamdulillah. This year I'm still able to celebrate Raya with all my family members in my hometown. Feel very happy and thankful to Allah still giving me the oppurtunity to be here today. All my baju raya done ironing and ready to wear for the whole week for 6 days since I bought 6 pairs of baju raya.

Tomorrow, I will be in my house and we have rendang and I want to invite all my friends to come and having good raya time in my house! We also will be in my grandparents's house to celebrate with others.

Next day for second raya, I'll be out to go for raya to my friend's house with Joe. Hopefully everything goes well.

Tmrw I will wear Kebaya in orange colour. So excited to wear since this is my first time for me to wear Kebaya. We see how tmrw.

Here, I want to say :

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN


No comments:

Post a Comment