Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Discussion

Now kat cafe reff, dealing with the discussion about the assessment that we need to make on our own from madam Padma and we still discuss it and hopefully it will done on tonight. I'm too tired of the discussion but it one of the schedule of student so, kene ikut lah. what can I do? hhee.. Otherwise, I'm looking for the make up tutorial in Youtube where my friend, maz told me about it. And I would like to try. It so cool where we can even learn how to make up from make up artist from UK and even the local one. I love it. But I'm not sure weather I wanna apply it to my face. Tapi plan for raya ni lebih kepada natural sebab aku tanak nampak cam orang tua yang manic.Manic? You know what I mean. Hhee.. Anyway, I wanna look gorgeous in front of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment