Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mood : Not so happy

Aku realize yang aku bkn yg terbaik untuknya. I made anything to them but they just gave me a shit! I didn't realized that till one of my friend told me and remind me about it. Yep2, I know, not enyone that we cared will do the same like we did. When I'm in trouble, ada diorg kisah?? Siap gelak2 lagi. Yang biase lak yg back up. What the hell la. Boley pegi mampos  la if they want to. HHaa. I dh start ckp x elok dh! haisshh! If Joe find out and I'll died. Hee.. Back to the topic I wanna talk. If they think I'm one of them, plz treat me like other. I know u're better than me in all aspect but plz respect me. Aku tanak ckp sape2 but once aku dh bnci at them and I'll hate them forever in my live. Plz. I got nothing on me but if u want to be with me, accept je la who I am. Jgn nk pentingkn diri sndri je. Time aku senang, then u come but time aku susah, korg buat bodoh je, gelak2 mcm nothing happened sedangkan aku tgh bergelut untuk defend diri aku
and sbb tu jgk aku buat untuk korg. Tp korg mcm sial korg buat kat aku! After what they had done to me, i'll be more carefull to choose the right person to be with me. Not everything will last forever!

6 comments:

  1. dila, if there's something wrong can we just talk about it. just let me know. i sometimes don't realise my action. maybe some of my action might hurt you. my apologies but let me know so i can avoid making you feel bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. weyhhh, kenapa ni?? any prob bgtau la. jangan simpan sesorang. hmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing happened.. don't have to worried about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. La..nape la? byak2 sbar La..2 smua lumrah dlm psahabatan k..be strong La..

    ReplyDelete
  5. tifah : hhuu.. nasib baik je lagi brp minggu kot. lpas ni masing2 bawak arah tujuan sndri. hope can find the real one.

    ReplyDelete